Fri, 10/01/2010 - 18:09 — peter
- perform a normal proxmoxve setup from cd.
- verify that adapter eth0 is being used in vmbr0 by typing "brctl show" on the command line
- verify that adapter eth0 is the one with network traffic by typing "tcpdump -nn -i eth0" in the command line
- if eth0 is not the right adapter (or the one without traffic), change the /etc/udev/rules.d/70-persistent-net.rules file, assigning eth0 to the proper interface
- to find out the proper eth, use "ip link set up dev ethX" where X is a valid eth number a